No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday: Welcome to the Machine

Today was the usual recovery from a party night before. There was a lot of sorting through aftermath and drinking of orange juice. I'm feeling a little spun-out from the whole thing and not generally prepared for the upcoming week, but here I am back in the Goo and I suppose this is where I should be.

Steve and I woke up at 12:45 today, which was too bad because I was supposed to meet my mom downtown at 12:45 to go have brunch. I shouldn't have made the plans, and I felt ridiculously terrible. But Steve and I got up, went out and bought eggs and orange juice and came back and had some breakfast while watching "Can't Hardly Wait" on City. So comforting. (Side note: I saw "Can't Hardly Wait" three times on openning weekend, in three different cities; Kitchener, St. Catharines, and Toronto).

I got home at ten to five and had a cup of tea with the family, packed up all of my stuff, and by 7:30 I was at Mark's house meeting up with Jess and Tama to drive back. We had a lovely stop over in Milton for some Wendy's and the witnessing of a little domestic dispute in the parking lot. When we got back we watched the tape of the premiere of America's Next Top Model and now I'm upstairs blogging. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home