No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Drinks on me!

Just to balance that one: I currently love JT's Sexy Back. I thought it was stupid at first, but I'm pretty much in love with it today. That is one catchy tune. I especially like the part when the song ends and the next thing in my "recently added" is Matty Price saying "hello" and Matt Brown yelling Mamo! That'll bring my sexy back.

*mid writing this post Jess goes to her computer and says "I'm sorry guys, but I have to play this song" and puts on Sexy Back. Oh yeah, I stopped for a little dance break. We mused about how excellent it was to bust it to "Sexy Back" wearing track pants. We're bringing Sexy Box.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Phantom said...

You're dirty babe. un hunh.
This damn debaucle makes me feel ashamed. un hunh.
I'd better whip you since you misbehaved. un hunh.
I cannot wait until your judgement day. un hunh.
wait until this friday!

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home