No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 16, 2006

I should just close my mouth and rethink a minute, but I can't close it now 'cuz there's something in it.

After the heart palpatations of last night I'm off the stimulants this week. I'll just have to make it on my enthusiam and not my two cups of tea a day. Because I have so much to do this week I think it's better not to fuel the anxiety with outside substances. I was up until 4:40am last night struggling for sleep and trying to exhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale my way into slumberville. It was frustrating.

I have already accomplished a number of things today though, which is good and I intend to do some drafting before I sleep for one of my papers due on Thursday. YAY survival. Jess and I watched a little Lost during dinner. It's funny because Jess loves spoilers and I like to find out on my own, so she already knows what's going to happen, whereas I'm watching one episode at a time and then going to read Matt's corresponding blog post. Yeah I'm that girl.

Jess just decided that she was bored, so we're now watching funny cat videos on You Tube. This is our edumacation people. God I'm going to miss this.

I'm off to write me some angry letters to the mennos tonight followed by wrting my C.V, which is a new word I learned tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home