No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bah and Snah.

I woke up a half hour early to sit with a cup of tea on my lap. It was very necessary since the whole world is explosively gloomy right now. I'm currently trying to plan my next semester and am incredibly frustrated with the lack of professors available to work with on Independent Studies. It seemed so logical that October was early enough to plan my January. Apparently that was a stupid idea.

The Box is in full working swing right now which means stress abounds, but everything is well and good when we emerge from our respective corners to eat together and watch our favourite shows. Yay family.

If any of you have any sort of craft or skill that makes you feel like producing a lot and thus making a lot of money PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE book a table at my craft show! I'm starting to get a real "what if I throw a party and nobody comes" kind of feeling. It's terrifying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

My crafts and skills are not for sale.

DOOM!!!

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home