No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hanksgiving, is a special night. Jimmy Walker, used to say dynomite. That's Right!

Steve and I had ourselves an excellent and relaxing hanksgiving. We created our little box bubble and everytime we left it just felt wrong. That's one fine fella I spend all that time with. He left yesterday and my family came to the get me so that we could all go for dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. Dinner was good but I ended up feeling sick and not being able to finish my plate of food which was of very reasonable portions, I might add.

Ben came back here for a sleepover last night. I gotta go hang out with that guy or something, because we had fun, but we didn't really talk about much which was what I wanted to do. Ah well. I'll be home soon enough and we'll go out for dinner or coffee or something. This morning everyone came back to my place for bacon and eggs. I ate soooooo much bacon this weekend. Ewww.

This afternoon I've been doing lots of reading and working on my paper for tomorrow. Jess and I have also been watching the Survivor season one marathon on TV Tropolis. Oh that Hatch. It's so funny watching it now and thinking about what I was doing the first time it was on. That came out the summer before grade ten, so I was Ben's age. I'm pretty sure the first time I saw Survivor I was making out with someone and I ended up with a fat lip because he was a terrible kisser. That was a summer indeed.

Ah well, here I go into week five. Time is so silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home