No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

KITCHEN TAKEDOWN!!!!!!!

We got home around 8pm to Jess wrapped in a sleeping bag, whiney and hungry. I heated up some chili for myself that was sent from home and Jess came in to complain about how she had nothing to eat (as chili is one of Jess' most hated foods). I skillfully gave her a "how about some cheese with that whine" which prompted much kicking and shrieking. As I put my chili in the mirowave she just kept yelling and and provoking me, so I gave her a KITCHEN TAKEDOWN! Oh yeah, I grabbed her around the middle and took that sleeping-bag-clad Macelod down! Tama witnessed the whole ordeal and proclaimed she was glad she did through her laughter. Oh it was a good one. Don't mess with Bexass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home