No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Supposed to be Sleeping

Alien in my Ear Canal

Blog Con Queso

Como estad bitches to all, and to all a good night

Deep Vaginal Well of Knowledge

Exam, or Anal Beads

Fasting? I need to be slowing down!

Goobs, goobs, everywhere the goobs!

He is... how you say... a bag of douche.

I've got multiple holes and I'm not choosy

Just a wee drap that's all

K... I need to write more titles with Ks

Like Cunt and Fuckhole Dirty?

Mocketship

No Thang Abbey: Longing For Balls

Oh Probsty.

Puuuuuuhhhh? Diiiiiiiiiiiiiinnng?

Quick Matty Price! (the only Q!)

Revenge of the Syph...illis

Snow Dad is better than No Dad!

Trump Up the Jam

Unsatisfactorily painful

Vulvatious

When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you don't buy her a puppy.

X... no Xs either

You'll have to excuse me, I'm a little stiff from bowling

Z... no zeds. Anti-climactic. Zanti-climactic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Wow. That is fucking COMPELLING, man. I should try to do that on mine.

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home