No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My coffee is just water dressed in brown.

Boy howdy I am in a strange place right now. I've had a perpetual headache since last week and I've actually broken down to the o.c.m.s It's unpleasant, but seems to be necessary. Missing my class this morning put me into a mean funk. By far the funniest moment of the day was me on my knees in front of the lockbox on the second floor of the University Centre (where we keep the key to the WRC) trying to get the combination lock open for half an hour and then miraculously Tama walked by and rescued me as I was just about to break down and cry. I only cried a little, so you can't qualify that as a break down. Me and locks just don't get along. They wait until I'm all alone, and then they kick my ass!

Anyway, after that I was going to go to the gym because I feel disgusting in my body right now, but instead I went home and watched some rainy day LOST with Jess. Those wacky dino-natives. Now their all disgusing themselves as humans and what not. They are technologically apt though. And who would have thought that Jack's dad is CEO of the dino-natives? That LOST and it's crazy twists. I've been alone in the house for almost two hours. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling for just over an hour. Now I'm thinking about being productive, but I'm not quite there yet. I have a big book to read, and a paper due next Tuesday, and one on Friday. I'm actually not in rough shape at all, but I just don't feel quite right. I'm currently debating whether I want to be in T-dot this weekend. I think I do. Providing someone will finance my bus ticket on this end, I could come in on Friday for a little Short Bus, snuggle on Saturday, watch a little SNL, and then be back in the Goo after Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday night.

Wherever we end up, Steve and I are planning to have a Hanksgiving, as there are many Tom Hanks movies I haven't seen, which make me feel culturally illiterate because they come up so very often. On that list are Apollo 13, Sleepless in Seattle, Saving Private Ryan, and Forest Gump. There are definitely more, I just can't think of them right now.

I think it's time to make a cup of tea and read on the couch for a bit before I start up our falafel dinner. My theme of dinners this week are "foods with edible holders". Last night we had tacos, tonight falafels, any thoughts for tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

THEY ARE NOT DINO-NATIVES AND JACK'S FATHER IS NOT THEIR CEO!!!!

dammit

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

I really think it's the most logical explanation. What else gets mad when their land is colonized and stomps through the jungle crushing trees and shrieking threateningly? The only clear answer is dino-natives. It's going to have to be a really compelling episode to make me give up that theory. Too bad I didn't start watching this with everyone else, I could have answered everyone's questions!

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home