No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Two heads full of snot are better than one head full of snot... for procrastinating

Tama and I are having a sick day today. One of those guilt-free sick days where you go to all of your classes though, so I feel pretty good about it. We just had an excellent viewing of Strike! from the floor bed and now we're on to The Usual Suspects. Oh yeah, it's a special double feature. We chose the Usual Suspects because we figured it was like reading because it makes you think. Though, it's not exactly a feel good movie. We chose it from the possible list of Almost Famous, Way Down Town, Now and Then, of The Usual Suspects. I'm feeling variable today.

Now we're enjoying the gangsters and drinking tea. It's quite lovely. Later I imagine I'll do a little bit of reading, and a lot bit of watching Lost. That seems appropriate for a Monday such as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home