No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Benny benny benny WHOOPS benny WHOOPS benny benny benny benny

As you may have heard, Matt and I ate insanely ridiculous amounts of Eggs Benedict today... and I can't say I really regret it. I told Steve tonight that I did something gross today, and proceeded to relate the two-Bennies-in-two-hours story. When I was done he said "what was the gross part?"... awwwwww.

I gotta say though, we were right loopy by the end with the combination of butter, eggs, caffeine and exhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaling. I wasn't sure I was going to make it home as I was suffering from much dizzy fullness.

I meant to do work this afternoon. I did. I ended up lying on my futon and watching Hook on TBS, which I figure is almost the same as reading the Peter Pan text that I have to write a paper on for next week. Close enough anyway.

I swear I'll do work later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU COME HOME NOW!!!!
please???

lost 4 and 6 are waiting for us...

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CSABA VEGH WILL MAKE YOU WORK

- Csaba Vegh

10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bex,

Very belated thanks for the birthday message you posted so gallantly on my blog. I had a grand day indeed, and as it included Borat I developed the best kind of headache. Plus ... presents galore!

Latorb,
-Chris

5:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CSABA VEGH WILL EAT CHRIS AND MAKE HIS BIRTHDAY INTO A BLOOD FESTIVAL

and also Lost is good

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cseba Vegh is the stalker of young ones, following them through the many, many, many pubs of toronto with pint in hand.......MANY!

1:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home