No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

UNBELIEVABLE! OOOOHHH! dun dun dundun dun dun dun

Oh man. I just had the MOST satisfying exam experience of my whole damn life. I wrote my 8:30am exam this morning and it went fairly well, especially since i only read one text in full in the second half of the semester. I feel good about it anyway! I finished my BIC exam after 2 hours, and strolled calmly out to get a sandwich and read over my Zoology notes before my 11:30 exam. I felt good and confident that even though most of my studying was focussed on British Imperial Culture I'd be able to come up with something and at least end up in the mid-seventies for my final mark.

The first thing I saw when I sat down in the CSD to write the exam was "Important Notice: If you wrote the midterm and handed in the paper this exam is OPTIONAL. If you choose to not write the final exam your current mark out of 60 will be converted to your final mark out of 100". I honestly couldn't believe it. So incredibly sneaky that the professor didn't tell us this before hand! It was the most satisfying thing that has ever happened to me during an exam! I had one of the CSD seater guys come over and read my exam to make sure I wasn't crazy, and then I decided it was time to walk. I highly doubt the exam would have made a huge difference, if anything it would have brought my mark down a little. I walked out really slowly though and felt a little unsettled. I went and got my coat and bag and the woman behind the desk asked me if I was all right. I told her I was feeling unsettled even though the exam told me I could leave. She told me to embrace the freedom... and that's what I'm going to do!

So I walk out of Zoology 1500 with a sweet 79%, my second science requirement for my degree finished.

I DECLARE FALL SEMESTER 2006 OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

REBECCA IS OUTSTANDING!!!

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home