No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

4:"I'm a Number Five!"

I'm taking some time tonight to try to value the amount of work I got done this weekend instead of feeling panicky about how much I still have to do to make it through his upcoming week. Having my brother come visit me pretty much made my weekend. I'm still feeling sick and heavy and like I have to fight the sadness, but it was really nice to be able to take a break from that on Friday.

We had some t-ho's ho cho, laughed at some innapropriateness, and watched some Clone High and the Office. It was good. It was too bad it was so late though because I definitely wasn't awake enough to be at my top visiting game. We stayed up until about 3am and Ben got a taste of the University life as I woke him up to take him to the market at 10:30am. It was kind of nice to show him what I do most Saturday mornings when I'm in Guelph. He appreciated the hippies and the Menno-made fresh doughnuts. Delicious. However he rejected the hippy food I wanted to feed him for lunch at a restaurant downtown and we ended up at a greasy spoon down the street that was unfortunately disappointing. I was glad that we had some extra time to hangout and talk in the morning. I miss that guy! I think I'd be a big mess if he hadn't come to visit!

Now Tama and I are indulging in another episode of the What Not to Wear-a-thon and some cheesecake. Because we deserve it. Then I have to do some editing and I have to read the last thirty pages of Heart of Darkness. Perhaps I just have to pretend that the week doesn't go beyond Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home