No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Represent represent!

Well, I'm back from Cuba and slightly tanned. It was an excellent trip and I'm glad I went. There were flamingos, lizards, rats falling from trees, dolphins, iguanas, coral, starfish, tropical fish, and Cubans. We wrote ourselves a sweet song in Spanish about Pirate Sharks, which are the best kind. I'll post some pictures soon.

The craziest thing that happened was that I woke up on Saturday morning with a sudden loss of vision in my left eye and it hasn't come back yet. Why do I only have medical problems that sound made up? Am I making them up? How will I ever know? Is this all just a glitch in Matrix? Anyway, I got back to Steve's at 4am Friday morning, slept, and then spent all of Friday afternoon in the Sunnybrook Emergency room, then all of Saturday morning at the Sunnybrooke Emergency Opthamologist's. The guy that I saw was totally phoning it in on his last day and told me I must have just noticed that my eye was messed up, which is bull, and wouldn't accept the fact that his mock glasses didn't make my eyesight clear. It was awful. So yeah, know I don't know how I'm going to get through all of my reading with one eye closed. I'm not impressed.

I told Matt earlier that I may have to declare March "dress like a pirate month" because I'm going to buy myself an eyepatch tomorrow. In honour of this he made the following South Park randition of me:



It's pretty accurate.

I'm trying to keep my anxiety together but I've spent most of the last two days crying. The incompetant doctor didn't seem to think that my optic nerve has anything to do with this weirdness, but I'm a little concerned that this is going to re-open my MS testing. I don't want that! Anyway, I'm doing my best to keep myself together and not freak out about everything I need to do to survive the rest of this semester. Why didn't anyone remind me that IWD is next week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home