No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Scurvy Dog

Man I hate new blogger. I don't like change.

I'm starting to understand why some pirates are so grumpy. Seriously, eye patches are hilarious, but not so comfortable for 5 hours of work trying to get events for IWD in order or really for writing of any kind. They make you feel like you're not really here. It's like that development stage where kids think that if they can't see you, you can't see them. Maybe I'm digressing because I don't know what moving forward looks like. (Oh looking, how I miss you). I'm just not a backwards planner. I'm an overwhelmed person with many skills but no passion. And I'm tired and partially blind.

I made lots of appointments today which is good and i'm going to try to have some dinner and do a bit of reading for tomorrow. My stomach is in terrible pain and I just want to watch my tape of missed tv shows from last week. So I think that's my main focus tonight. There are lots of people willing to be helpful about my vision, which is great. Just a lot of energy to get it all together.

I seriously think I might ride this pirate feeling. You can't really see me anyway, so I might as well not shower and take what I want and growl at everyone around me. Hmmm, maybe it's syphillis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home