No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Funky Fresh

I just spent over two hours screwing around on facebook. Ridiculous. I created a group called The Box, and now you all want to join! It's so time-wasty, and yet so satisfying and stalk-a-licious. Apparently someone I went to highschool with was in the Miss Canada pageant. Who knew?

Anyway, I finished my last presentation of the semester today which is awesome, so now I just have to write up a short assignment to hand in tomorrow and I'll be set for the Box tv extravaganza! We'll be watching (starting at 7pm) The Pussy Cat Dolls: Search for the next doll (or whatever the fuck it's called), Box Model, 4 episodes of the L Word on dvd (to finish off season 1) and Lost. Oh yeah. That's some sweet demon box.

Then tomorrow will be non-stop from 8am to whenever I get into Toronto 15 hours later. Not impressive world. I'm going ot have to let off some serious green steam on Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home