No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Ridin' Dirty

Tama and Nomi took me out driving today and it was awesome! I was so nervous, as I usually am. I've only actually been behind the wheel once before, so it's all still very scary. We drove around the back roads around the Lang homestead and I passed a car, and a school bus, and a bike, and two trucks, and a dog running up to and in front of the car! (They were all on coming and frightening.) I also dealt with an S curvy road, stop signs and made two right turns and one left turn... before heading to the real roads! With lines and everything!

I MADE A LEFT TURN AT AN INTERSECTION AND THEN AGAIN INTO A GROCERY STORE PARKING LOT! Holy hell I never thought I'd be able to that. The Langs were proud of me, and impressed that we didn't die seeing as how I've never had a real lesson and they talked me through all of the scary parts. Oh my. I even managed to park generally within the lines... well my wheels were on one of the lines. Then I jumped around the grocery store. I'll be driving soon baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home