No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cash Money

I just found out that I won a $1000 Women's Studies scholarship! There's an awards ceremony and everything (which makes me a little awkward), but yay! That will pay for my semester if I only take three courses. Excellent!

I'm going to head back to the T-dot today and hope that everything is okay. I've had on and off anxiety heart attack heart for the last few days and it's making me nervous. I'm feeling shockingly insecure and I can't seem to reign it in.

It's been really good to be out here with the Box for awhile lying in the sun on their dock, driving through the rain, and snuggling up for Lost. Mmmm season two. (They went out an bought it as soon as we finished season one.) It is making going home very very difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home