No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

ate a slice of wonderbread, and went back up to bed

Wow, it's been awhile since I blogged. I had all the intention of blogging, it's just been a ridiculous few weeks and the lack of wireless at my house combined with the homework schedule of a very busy grade ten results in very little computer time for me. Summer has been going generally well thus far.

I've been a little more down and broken then I would like, but compared to past years it really hasn't been all that bad. I've been at the gym a lot, and have spent a lot of time with Steve, both of which are very necessary. I'm working on a show this week which is forcing me to use technical skills I didn't know that I, which has been a little stressful, but satisfying.

I went to work at 6:15 this morning so I'm feel like like I need a nap. It always seems weird to snuggle up in the basement in the day time, but a nap might be necessary. I still have to finish a slide show and decorate a puppet today. And I'm working my way through the 5th HP book with the intention of reading book six next week in preperation for July. Today I saw a girl who was maybe in grade seven on the subway carrying book five and I said that I was also reading it to get ready for the summer, and she gave me a high five and said "right on!". It's adorable when kids use old slang.

I'll try to keep on top of my blogtimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home