No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

feelin' groovy

I'm feeling good about my last two weeks of school. I have one more book to read, one more play to read, and two more chapters to read. Good stuff. This week I got my grad photos back, wrote my last midterm of university, and got hired again as a fundraising and events coordinator. Things are feeling good and like they are moving forward.

Next week is my big craft show that I've organized at school, so if you happen to be in Guelph you should swing by the UC on Thursday. I'm going to head back to Guelph late tomorrow to begin a very crafty week preparing for my Thursday and Saturday shows. Saturday is going to be insanely busy as I'll be craft-showing all day, and then attending two parties, because I'm awesome and everyone wants to hang out with me!

I'm starting to feel festive people! It's only a matter of time before I kick off my season with the South Park Xmas cd, which is my true mark of festive times a-brewin'. The Langs have the tree that we used to put up at the Box, so I have nowhere to hang my decorations, but I'm feeling some trimming coming on. The holidays have to come sooner in University because we only have two weeks left (plus exams). We get festive faster with our school families, then go back home an get festive with home families. I'm looking forward to it. I am already practicing MASSIVE restraint in present buying. Oh boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home