No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Feel it All

I'm skipping class at the moment and taking a little bit of time to slack off before the meeting starting in 10 minutes. I got a little buzz today when I realized I was getting paid for my time in here. So satisfying! Especially since as of Sunday morning I have exactly $1.05 in my bank account. That's just no good. It's actually quite frightening. Everyone is getting massages and personalized limmericks for Chanukah and Christmas. Sorry to ruin the surprise!

Everything is coming together fairly nicely for my craft show on Thursday which is very good. I'm hoping it's going to be a lovely day involving lots of money making. It gives me a good excuse to make pretty things over the next few days and who am I to argue with that?

I knew more than I knew before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home