No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

No More Essays No More Books

In working on my grad school application I've been going through some old papers and I've come across some favourite titles. I like that I handed these in:

Ejaculation and Alcoholism: A Path Towards Becoming a Man

Feminist Standpoint Theory: Are you Experienced?

The Cultural Taboo of Women and Anal Sex:The Struggle Between Shame and Desire

Jealousy and the Homosexual Villain: Conflicting Resolutions of Dildos and Scissors

Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

HOLY SHIT is "Ejaculation and Alcoholism" the one you interviewed me for???

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Yup it is! Your name was actually in the title, but I wasn't sure you'd feel okay about that!

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home