No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quasar

This has been a bizarre week for sleep so far. Last night I was cosmically restless. The kind of restless that can only really be explained by natural forces. Every time I would start to drift off the wind would pick up and the rain would pound against my window and my whole body would tense up. By 5am I was pretty sure I was just going to stay up all night.

Instead, I slept through my meditation class which left me feeling like I was a big failure. I made my way to campus for lunch/breakfast curry with Tama and Jess and then spent the rest of my day in sleepy social interactions. I'm still in sleepy social interactions as I'm currently watching the L Word with Nomi. I was really close to going home tonight around 8, but I just couldn't face being alone.

I've wanted to cry a lot in the last few weeks, but it never quite comes. Disturbing.

Okay, enough with the emo. I'm hilarious and adorable! Everything's good, everything's nice, intrauterine device! And also, there's nothing wrong with being a little emotional... though I did have an incredibly eyeliner craving today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home