No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ride that 'Hound!

Back to tdot all stuffy-headed and phlegmy-lunged and preparing for the work week. I don't wanna work. I just want to eat snacks and nap all day! I finished my last bit of academic writing (for a little while) yesterday which feels good. I only have two more deadlines hanging over me now, and then I can't even fathom another one until September. Yay!

I can't wait until this cold lifts so that I can start contacting new profs and visiting old profs and all around setting myself up to succeed. That's cheesy, but that's how I roll. I hate having real conversations with people when I'm sick because forming sentences is such a chore. Plus I look like hell at the moment and that, combined with the copious amounts of snot, doesn't give off a great first impression.

Since it's going to be a little while before I'm back in Guelph, my goal for the next two weeks is to organize my bedroom in Toronto and minimize the possessions therein. It's all part of the "combining my double life" move that's going to happen at the end of April. Transitions would be much easier if I had no stuff! Or if I had insane amounts of rent money so I could get a place immediately. Anyway, it's all ging to work, and I'm going to fit all of the important things into the tiniest storage space possible, and then I'll take prideful pictures of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home