No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp-y kinda day.

I'm exhausted, but I'm certified in First Aid again! Tomorrow I'm in charge of a bunch of five year olds and I'm really looking forward to it. At the moment I'm procrastinating... a lot. Which is dangerous when the only computer in the house is going to get taken over soon by young Ben when he gets home from work.

I'm very tired. It's like I don't have the strength to hold myself up. Like I have too much iron in my blood and there are giant magnets built into my floor. Could this be some kind of a prank? The horrifying dreams have subsided a little bit, but I've needed to have someone with me while I'm falling asleep (I've been falling asleep in the livingroom if there's no one to share my bed with).

The sun on the snow is helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home