No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dear diary, today I ate a bug.

I had a really nice moment this afternoon sitting in my bed under my excellent blankets with a cup of tea and my book and feeling like I was finally home and could finally rest. It was just so nice to breathe! My Toronto room is so cluttered and steeped in high school memorabilia that I feel like I can't breathe. Twenty-two years of accumulated Becca-bits is overwhelming. I'm starting to get sad about moving out of this place, and starting to fear never having a room of my own like this. The prospect of combining forces with someone I love and creating the ultimate functional fort is entirely exciting, but I can't help but worry about not having my tempting teal faery space.

Oh change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home