No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

chubby funster

I'm not well at the moment, which I think is largely based on a medication mishap wherein I didn't put one of my pills into my happy rainbow pill organizer this week. This is not a good thing, and has fucked me up royally. Nonetheless I have to continue to prepare for my tutorial tomorrow and then actually get up and get to campus to teach. This is no easy feat at the moment.

I'm pretty deflated and hurting at the moment and I'm tired. I'm looking forward to the weekend, but I can't help but feel like there is more to do than I can actually get done. Wow, I almost quoted "The Circle of Life" there. Things can't all be bad! I've decided it's too gloomy to fill prescriptions today, so I'm just going to make some cheesy gooey pasta and try to get to bed early.

I really want to have some kind of house warming before it gets too cold to enjoy the balconies! I'm also thinking of a festive Halloween dinner party or something so that I can have folks over before they move on to partying. We'll see. I may also be buried under a pile of theory by then so I'll either be crying or using it as a Halloween costume.

I think someone should bring me a warm chocolatey beverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home