No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Swarmin' Mormons

I almost got knocked over this afternoon by about fifty young men in suits and shiny name tags thumping bibles all over Y&E. They were literally knocking each other out of the way to get to the most heathen-looking individuals on the street. I managed to dodge them with my mad skills. I'm sure passerbys were impressed.

On another note, I may have done my whole tutorial today with my fly down, which is a pretty good metaphor for how I feel in all of my classes all the time lately. It went okay, but I was pretty bored by the whole thing. I'm just so exhausted that I don't have the energy to bring all my usual zazz to the classroom, but the main points are getting across. Next week will be more exciting, and Halloween is going to rock some serious candy-ass. Oh yeah. I'm not beyond buying their love. I'm even thinking I'm going to start bringing a kettle and tea bags so that we can all drink tea while we learn.

I miss those five year olds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home