No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 13, 2008

whatever makes you happy

It's amazing how "long weekend" translated for me as "you're done school now". Woops. I had a lovely weekend involving two turkey dinners, a puppet show, a benny with Matt, the writing of three letters, and some room cleaning. I also baked, watched 30 Rock, and finished Freaks and Geeks. I wouldn't say it was an unproductive weekend... I just didn't do what I was supposed to be doing. It's about 11pm on Monday night now and I have five articles to read for tomorrow. That's silly. It's to my own detriment when if I don't do the readings, but I may have to play some catch up after class because I'm sleepy!

Tomorrow I have to read one article, write a short paper, and vote. Matt says my blog reads like my depressing diary. I'll try harder to keep it cheerful. I'm falling once in a while, but honestly I'm keeping it together fairly well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home