No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dub-Style!

Steve and I had a lovely V-day pub crawl last night. Actually the whole day was lovely. We went to the orchid show with our parents and I got a very pretty "White Faery" orchid that makes me happy! My dad got a really spooky paph orchid that looks like sinister faeries live in it. I'll see if I can find a picture to post on the old blinternet.

After the show Steve and I took a nap and then around 8pm started our pub crawl where we stopped at the Duke, the Rose and Crown, and Dizzy's. We could have done the other side of the road too, but money is an issue and although those mojitos on the other side of the street are freakin' incredible, they also cost $11. Too much.

It was quite lovely though and we had a delicious dinner at Dizzy's which made me happy. It's just so good! It was kind of nice to just go for a walk in the neighbourhood and see what's around. Today I slept in, made Steve and I some pancakes, and then wrote a paper after Steve left for work. Suck on that! I wish I had more fun writing to do.

Tonight I'm going to the parent's house for my dad's birthday dinner and then I have to make a reading plan for reading week because I have a lot of damn reading to do... but I also have a lot of tv on dvd I want to watch. Schedules help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home