No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Excuse I!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'S READING WEEK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This is possibly my last reading week ever so I'm making it count baby! And by that I mean I will likely sleep and get a massage and try to do an ass load of cleaning, organizing and reading so that I feel good about going back to class in a week. Past reading weeks have included struggling my way through (read: taking naps every ten pages) Pride and Prejudice with a sleeping Chihua on my chest, a trip to Cuba... and honestly that's all I remember. Not so many significant reading weeks, but I will miss them when they are gone!

Last night I went to see Coraline with some lovelies from my program. It's the first fancy 3D movie I've ever seen and it was kind of exciting. Though it did make my head ache a little and my eyes feel all dry and funny by the end of the movie. It was a fairly enjoyable experience, but the ghost children were HIGHLY disappointing and rather obnoxious, and Coraline herself is missing something... maybe she's missing a voice other than Dakota Fanning's. I don't know, she's just not quite what I wanted... maybe she's too cute. Anyway, I'm glad I went.

It was especially fun seeing the ten people lined up for the midnight showing of Friday the 13th... that's what's out right? Wait, Friday the 13th is with Freddie and this one is with Jason... So I don't know what's actually out, but those ten men sure did (no ladies in the crowd). I refuse to look it up now. I think it must be something like "Hey Look! I'm Jason", or "Don't Touch My Mask", or "Drab, Drowned, and Pissed Off", or "Camp is for Killing".

I'm sleepy. Who wants to have a tea party over reading week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home