No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm like an oak-veneered fun dispenser

Today I bumped my head harder then I have hit my head in a long time. I have a resonating skull headache right now and I smashed my head around 2pm. Steve was chasing me with snow from our balcony and I backed away from him and threw myself on to our bed. Only I misjudged how far away the wall was and I cracked the back of my head against the wall with the full force of my body pushing off of the edge of the bed. It made a very loud noise and then I laughed and cried. It's funny when you hit your head... or at least when I hit my head... I always register the noise of the hit before the pain registers. Interesting. It was a hard enough hit that we actually checked to see if the wall was dented. I sure hope I don't have a concussion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

JESUS CHRIST GO TO A DOCTOR

This series of posts reads like an escalating chasm of insanity.

(the second sentence is not related directly to the first. I think you should go to a doctor in case you have a concussion, NOT because you're having weird dreams or shitting like crazy.)

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home