No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Skittly Woah-Oh-Oh!

I'm understanding more and more that I am a giant emotional sponge. I'm okay with that, I just have to make sure that I let all of those people and things that make me happy wring me out every once in awhile. Otherwise I get drippy.

Today is a happy day for lovers of Andy, Jorma, Akiva, as their new cd debuts. I personally can't stop listening to "Are you there Jah it's me Ras Trent". Although I'm happy for their success, it does pull me further away from any possibility of meeting them. I still nurture a secret fantasy of moving to New York and writing for SNL. I doubt it will every happen, but it would be grand! Once I'm done my masters maybe I'll just sit around and write sketches... or plays... or something with a voice. That would be nice.

I'm in week six of semester two right now sliding on in to some sweet sweet reading week. That means I have six weeks and 60 pages separating me and my degree. Fancy. Then I'm going to go hide in the woods for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home