No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Can't Sleep. Need Nog.

So at 4:30am the phone rang. It was a crying Jess friend so I woke her up and handed her the phone. Then I went back to bed to read my Anthro text book (it's more productive then counting sheep). I heard someone go to the bathroom at 4:45am so I went to see if it was Jess and to make sure everything was okay. It turns out it was Tama. So we started talking in the hallway and Nomi and Mea (our house guests) ran upstairs and we all yelled and giggled about the fact that we were all awake. We talked on my bed for awhile about what needed to be done for the party. Then Mea excitedly suggested that we go grocery shopping.

So at 5am we got in the car in our pyjamas blasted Klezmer as loud as we could and headed to the Ultra where we purchased nog, canes, a-sauce, s-cream, po-tates, and various other party necessities. There were about four other people in the store not counting the disgruntled employees.

I took pictures and got ridiculously excited about ridiculous food items. When we got home we snacked and talked of toys past. There was laughter, french songs, and a song about a lesbian barbies dancing. Fun was had. Jell-o was made. No studying took place.

So now it's 6:25am and I'm blogging and not sleeping. my alarm is set to go off in three hours and people will be arriving in eleven hours. I better be damn efficient because I made WAY too much cookie dough! You're all getting cookies for Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're blogging even earlier than I am! This post was hilarious.
-Tederick

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

What are you doing up so early?

Let's restart that business of you commenting on my blog all the time. I like that business.

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home