No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

"I signed up for school, not the ice capades!"

Despite the ridiculous ice and the incredibly stupid bus system in Guelph, I'm feeling better today. Not 100%, but I'm working on it. Sometimes I just need to take sometime to feel hopeless, and then it passes. I've never worked well with people telling me cheesy methods on how to deal with stress and sadness. Sometimes I'd rather just sit in it and let it run it's course.

I continue to be freaked out that I'm destroying my own body with my emotions though. I've lost my ability to get grounded. The daughter of the woman I saw yesterday (who I go to school with and who works with me at camp) came up and gave me a hug and told me that my energy stop just under my shoulders. That would explain the numb tummy I had this morning. I need to figure out how to do this!

Anyway, I've consulted a homeopath, made an appointment with a Health Services doctor, and am waiting for some stones and crystal suggestions to help me stay grounded. This has been wild. I'll keep you posted. I'm feeling a tingling now, maybe they're on their way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home