No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 03, 2005

There's trouble in Bean town

The marks have come in and they are enjoyable. They are as follows:

Sexuality: 75%
Social Anthropology: 76%
Social Deviance: 80%
Intro. Philosophy: 80%
Shakespearean Contexts: 81%

I'm a little disappointed in the sex mark. If it weren't for my hard ass T.A. it would have been much better, but alas, there is nothing I can do about it now. Shakey-Con is the real shocker. I was entirely sure that class was going to kick my ass, but apparently I'm better than I think I am. I guess there's something to be said about going to talk to the professor two days before the exam. Yay me!

I think I'll celebrate with bloodtests and ultrasounds, possibly followed by a Wednesday trip to exercise my credit card on multiple dvd purchases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home