No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

What the Funk?

My best purchase of the holiday season was a 20th Century Masters "Best of Funk" cd. It's entitled "What the Funk..." with the tag line "12 funkified tunes to keep you funky", and man are they keeping me funky! I love this cd! If the box thought my repetition of Afternoon Delight was bad, wait until they here this puppy!

This immaculate collection contains such hits as "Brick House" by the Commodores, "Jungle Boogie" by Kool and the Gang, and of course "Love Rollercoaster" by The Ohio Players (Say What?!?).

So brilliant. So I'm funkin' myself while I wait for Phantom. I haven't had a good solitary livingroom dance in awhile!

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

thanks for the recommendation - sounds awesome!

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home