No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Leg-o-less

I'm sad to be heading back to Guelph, but man do I miss my Box Ladies! Here's my favourite thing about us... we haven't really sent one e-mail the entire time, J and T both left me e-mail type comments. Man I love those girls. So T.J. I'll be home tomorrow around 4pm I think.

I'm stressed about my schedule and my life. I'm horribly sad about leaving Phantom. Is it possible to love someone too much? I often tell my dogs that I love them too much... but that might just be dog talk.

So I have to finish laundry, pack, and work out my schedule so I know where I'm going on monday. It's entirely possible that I will be putting off this decision for another semester. Maybe I'll do five years and get a double major of Englsh and Chick Stud with a minor in Soc. Yeah? I could go to India too. I'm still not sure if I'm ready for India. I'm just a tiny little womyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home