No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Living Reflection Of A Dream

I can't sleep. I have to be at work in six hours and I can't sleep. I decided that some herbal tea was in order. My social worker used to tell me that if you lay there for over half and hour and still can't sleep you should get up and do something, and then try again. We'll see what works.

Since the legs have been lost in sensation sleeping has been hard to get to. It feels like I'm all swollen and my feet feel like they're filled with sand. So when I lie down its all very uncomfortable. Actually doing anything lately is very uncomfortable. I'm starting to freak out a little. I'm going to try to get a doctor's appt. tomorrow because I need to know what's going on.

The reality of only having one week vacation left is starting to hit me. Going back won't be so terrible, it just seems daunting right now. I don't know how I'm going to get around campus fast enough seeing as how I have to walk really slowly with my crazy legs. Oh how I hope this doesn't eat the rest of my body! It's been creeping up for a few days now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home