No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

one sock two sock red sock blue sock

Oh man. I don't want to go outside. Is that wierd? I'm in full hibernation mode. I'm okay once I get there, but the walk to the bus stop just seems excruciating. My room is still a mess, and my house is getting grosser by the minute. We're all lazy though, which is ok by me, until I want a clean dish.

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to eat lunch. I guess I do. I have so many things on my list to do and I just want to sit and read my book. Too bad I have all these other books to read!

I had an amazing moment yesterday, Sasha came into the Bullring and told me that her mother sent me socks. Yes, bright red wool socks. Her mom (after meeting me once) said that I wear shitty socks, so she sent these. I love them. I'm thoroughly excited by the fact that someone's mom sent me socks! It's just sweet and wonderful. It makes me want to write a children's story about them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattvideo said...

more of a general comment than anything else, but today's post confirms that you are the best blog entry titler in the history of blogging. Not too obscure, just obscure enough, and always with the intrigue. I bow before your superior skill.

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home