No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Everyone Knows that His Trick was Clever

We became the owners of a rat yesterday. At the beginning of the year I wouldn't let Jess bring the rats from camp home. Since then one of them has died, so now we have one rat sitting on our dinning room table. I hope they're ready for it, because it ain't my rat. Mamma Wood will do the dishes, but she ain't gonna clean no cage.

It will be nice to have a pet. The rat's name is Obi, which is short for Obidia (named by a hardcore Menno). I've decided that it is now short for Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I will be calling him Fatty Von Testiclites. I'm hooking up my new scanner today so I will post some Fatty Von Testiclites pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home