No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Maybe I should just get some sneakers

I spent two hours in the library looking up info on bees today. Then I found out that this assignement is worth 10% of my final mark. Yikes. So now I guess I just write it and hope that I'm amazing. I'll get on that after Gilmore Girls.

Tonight is one of those nights that if I don't get anything done it will all end up in a mass panic tomorrow when I realize I'm out of time. This is a stressful business. So I have to write two papers this weekend and official pick a major. What am I gonna do?

Let's do this by comments! Write and tell me English or Women's Studies? If you're feeling really excited about my future you can pick a minor for me! Sociology? Drama? Women's Studies? English? Philosophy? HELP!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Major: Cuteness
Minor: Lying in bed til 4:30

8:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's clearly Women's Studies. I've said it before and I'll say it again. What on earth have you been doing with your life if it isn't Women's Studies? GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

(The Women's Studies program.)

-Tederick

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home