No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Talkin' Loco and I like it

Today was quiet and leisurely. I stayed up until 4:40am last night and then got up around 2:30pm today. I haven't particularly been in the mood to do anything. I went online and searched a bunch of courses to see if I'll ever graduate. I'm scared of school, and I'm scared of India. I'm not in the mood to make any life altering decisions.

So Jess and I went for a walk in the woods, then I spent almost two hours doing dishes. Tonight I'm planning on getting some work done. I feel like I want to melt my brain a little afterwards though. So much reading too.

The blogs have been fairly boring lately, I know, but I feel like rambling outwardly lately. Sorry 'bout that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

WHY IN THE HELL WE'RE YOU UP 'TIL 4:40 IN THE DAMN MORNING?!?!?

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Wait, that wasn't you?!?

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home