No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, March 04, 2005

We're Captives on the Carousel of Time

It's 12:30am and I'm watching the Simpsons. Tonight was good. We ate pizza, we talked sex, I did some graphic explanations and mime work of various positions and bendiness. You know... fun. We rented "I Heart Huckabees" tonight and I really enjoyed it! The convenience store across the street from our house is renting New Releases for $1.14 (including tax) so in the next two weeks it's likely that we'll be able to watch the store's entire film collection.

There is absolutely nothing going on this weekend. I'm pretty sure the big event is Jess' screening of the entire 6 hour Pride and Prejudice mini-series. I just want to sleep in. Maybe go to the gym. I really want to see Phantom, but that seems impossible this weekend.

I'm still feeling strange. I dunno. Leave me comments! I need some lovin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Be strong! You'll be able to get through that PNP marathon! While you're watching it just think back to our educational viewings of MXC!

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

5 Heys!!!!

12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home