No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

So I was looking at my thumbs...

I had a really odd day today. Everwhere I went had a bad vibe to it and it made me just shut down all social intentions. I'm feeling very non-commital.

But tonight was excellent. Jess and I watched a ridiculously satisfying episode of Gilmore Girls. It's been a while since the final sequence of a show has made me scream and cry and jump and laugh. It has just been so incredibly good lately. Simple pleasures I guess, but it's definitely one of the show that continues to impress me. But then again, sometimes the Creek still tears me up. I'm not ashamed.

I made some roast potatoes and fuggets tonight, listened to some Joni, talked about some serious issues, and some really not so serious and more dirty issues, and wrote a version of "When You're A Jet" called "When You're With Jess".

I'm trying not to freak out. I'm trying not to get bogged down. I'm trying to be myself. All I wanted today was Joni and I have no discman or cd player in my room to have a private listening. I need to go buy something, and since my computer is fried it seems dumb to buy any sort of mp3 player. Stupid Goo-loph has only Zellers to buy such electronics and I don't know how I feel about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home