No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Long Black Veil

My floating feeling is still present. It might end in a womb jelly smack down tomorrow, but meh, I'll try to be productive while I can.

I've activated the WRC on the Bell ad, and I'm gonna work on it all tomorrow. I like getting riled up about things. However, I'm eerily calm right now. It's already ten to twelve and I'm not feeling it. My heart is elsewhere. Who knows. Tomorrow I'm going to try to force myself back to the gym. I've been avoiding her. It's just too cold for working out.

Jess just told me to "Pump up the jam"... we're listening to Cello Suite Number six. Yeah, it's good to have all the box all back together. Tama is home safe and sound and sleepy and Jess is struggling here beside me trying not to poke herself in the eye with a sewing needle.

I feel like I need to put rocks in my shoes to keep myself from flying away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home