No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's a meeting for gay witches and abortions

I lost track of time again, so that means very little blog after a long amount of time. This weekend was excellent and very coupl-ey involving dinner with my Steve, the final sleep in my floor bed, garage sale-ing, May Fair-ing, board game-ing and sleeping in. It was really nice to have a quiet weekend together.

Today when he dropped me off at home I got to doing things that I have been putting off since Christmas. I got some writing done, I started my scholarship application, and I began the bedroom make-over. Yes, it's time to get rid of clothes and clutter I've had since grade five. That appears to have been an exceptionally long time ago and I think I should maybe try to look different then my twelve year old self. I should see if I can post a picture, because I haven't changed much since grade six. Clearly, I was the coolest grade six ever. And my rack was only second best to my best friend Leila's. Oh well, now I'm number one!

Tomorrow I go back to work. I'm going to have to start journalling on a type writer because my hands are going to be severely damaged from this job! I have to go try to read this book for the mother-daughter Jewish book club meeting I'm going to tomorrow evening. That should be a trip. My mom is really excited though, so we'll see how it goes. The book is kind of a fluffy harlequin-esque sex and the city with Jews. I'll let you know how it all goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home