No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Matt is not a full decade older than me.

I'm not entirely in the mood for blogging right now, so I'll be brief. I imagine I'll have something to say after the animated brilliance that is to come. It's been a few days. There has been an abundance of Matt, which I kind of needed in life lately. I saw Evita, which was so random. I went out and drank a variety of martinis with friends, went to my mom's fiftieth birthday party, and then fiesta'ed it up at 3QF.

Today my forehead is vibrating. The combination of drinking and snacking and not sleeping for a semester is attacking my insides. It was great to be back in 3QF again and far more comfortable that ever before.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a TEENAGER.

I am a TWENTYSOMETHING.

YOU ARE A DECADE BEHIND ME.

-Tederick

9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo twenty-somethings! Does that mean I'm a decade older than Bex too? haha. Thanks for the drunken message on my blog Tederick. Sounds like you guys are having fun.

-TJ

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home