No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Thirteen Year Olds with Condoms

I'm half giving up on reading tonight... meaning that I'll start again around midnight. I tried. Bah. There's something about wanting to throw yourself down the stairs that seems to hinder a engaged reading of "The Art of Fiction". Today was up and down and relatively manic. I went from feeling really low to feeling really crazy as the Box and I screamed Happy Birthday into the phone.

I came downstairs and checked my e-mail and found one from a favourite person from my past. I think I spend a lot of time being really attached and possessive of my friends so it hits me hard when they disappear. I'm pretty good at waiting for them to come back though. I don't know if that's a good thing.

Anyway, now I'm watching a documetary about sexually liberated teens. There's something so wonderful in hearing adults try to explain to other adults the enigma of the Fuck Buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home