No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Oh Probsty.

I just don't know. The new Survivor season started up last night, and I gotta say that I'm not so impressed. I tried to be excited. I tried to get pumped up even about Probsty, but it was very difficult. I'm going to keep trying but it was not the highlight of my night. There was some definite goodness in Sexy Massage Mondays (turned Thursdays) while watching the Lword and Cruel Intentions followed by a crappy crappy episode of CSI.

I'm definitely having some dizzy troubles right now. Two nights ago I thought I was fine, and then I ended up falling out of Jess' bedroom. She had to help me out. Last night I had to crawl around a bit until Tama insisted she help me to me bed. This is not so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home