No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I just want some snuggling!

Oh the ladies are out grocery shopping and I'm here melting into my cup of tea and the television. Even after a three hour nap I still feel like I've been punched in the back of the head. I've done the bare minimum of work that I need to do for tomorrow but there is oh so much reading. I'm becoming concerned about my history exam on Thursday because I'm not retaining any of the information in the textbook so far. The name of the game at the moment is to just make it until the weekend. Sweet striptacular weekend.

I love my yoga teacher! She's just so sweet! I've had to cancel two of the spaces I paid for for the stripping workshop on Friday, and every time I e-mail her she has some wonderfully quirky and fun response for me! I hope I get magically better by Friday because it's gonna suck to try and be sexy if I feel like crap.

Gross gross body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home